I take a collaborative approach to achieving the best possible outcome for my clients. I excel at synthesizing and organizing complex information and presenting it in a compelling and persuasive way, both orally and in writing. I strive for excellence, professionalism, and efficiency.
I practice general civil litigation, including in the areas of employee/employer related disputes, higher education, medical malpractice, personal injury, and commercial disputes. I am also developing my litigation practice in connection with energy-related issues.
My special interests beyond litigation include the Clery Act, a federal statute that applies to higher education institutions. I assist colleges and universities as they prepare and review their annual security reports and related policies and procedures. I am also interested in issues related to website accessibility and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act that affect all of our clients.
- Prior to Dinse, clerked for the Honorable William K. Sessions III in the U.S. District of Vermont.
- Recipient of the Francis Wayland Prize for proficiency in preparing and presenting a case in negotiation, arbitration and litigation.
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Tri-State Defense Lawyers Association
- Vermont Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New England Super Lawyers Rising Star (2017)
- Vermont (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont (2016)