New England Super Lawyers Recognizes Thirteen Dinse Attorneys
Dinse, Knapp & McAndrew announces that eleven attorneys have been selected for inclusion on the New England Super Lawyers 2012 list in ten different classes, and two attorneys have been selected for inclusion on the Rising Stars 2012 list. Attorneys are identified as “Super Lawyers” based on extensive nomination and polling among New England attorneys aimed at identifying New England’s top attorneys in each class. Attorneys are identified as being “Rising Stars” based on extensive nomination and polling among New England attorneys who are asked to nominate the best attorneys who are 40 or under, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less.
The practice areas and the attorney(s) listed in each area for the New England Super Lawyers 2012 list are as follows:
- Business Litigation: Ritchie Berger, W. Scott Fewell, Karen McAndrew
- Business/Corporate Law: Jeffrey McMahan
- Civil Litigation Defense: Samuel Hoar, Jr.
- Employment & Labor Law: Jeffrey Nolan, Robert McKearin
- Estate Planning & Probate: Mark Langan
- Health Care Law: Spencer Knapp
- Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice: John Monahan
- Real Estate Law: Molly Lebowitz
Afi Ahmadi and David Gurtman have been selected for inclusion on the Rising Stars 2012 list in the practice area of Business/Corporate Law.
Dinse, Knapp & McAndrew, P.C., with offices in Burlington, Vermont and Plattsburgh, New York, is one of the oldest and largest law firms serving Vermont and the Adirondack Region of upstate New York. For over 90 years, the firm has served its clients in important cases, transactions and legal developments.