Dinse, Knapp & McAndrew announces that ten attorneys have been selected for inclusion on the New England Super Lawyers 2013 list in seven different classes, and one attorney has been selected for inclusion on the Rising Stars 2013 list. Attorneys are identified as “Super Lawyers” based on extensive nomination and polling among New England attorneys aimed at identifying New England’s top attorneys in each class. Attorneys are identified as being “Rising Stars” based on extensive nomination and polling among New England attorneys who are asked to nominate the best attorneys who are 40 or under, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less.
The practice areas and the attorney(s) listed in each area for the New England Super Lawyers 2013 list are as follows:
- Business Litigation: Ritchie Berger, W. Scott Fewell, Karen McAndrew
- Civil Litigation Defense: Samuel Hoar, Jr.
- Employment & Labor Law: Jeffrey Nolan
- Estate Planning & Probate: Mark Langan
- Health Care Law: Spencer Knapp, Linda Cohen
- Real Estate Law: Molly Lebowitz, Austin Hart
- David Gurtman has been selected for inclusion on the Rising Stars 2013 list in the practice area of Business/Corporate Law.
Dinse, Knapp & McAndrew, P.C., with offices in Burlington, Vermont and Plattsburgh, New York, is one of the oldest and largest law firms serving Vermont and the Adirondack Region of upstate New York. For over 95 years, the firm has served its clients in important cases, transactions and legal developments.