Best Lawyers Recognizes Sixteen Dinse, Knapp & McAndrew Attorneys
Dinse, Knapp & McAndrew announces that sixteen of its attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the The Best Lawyers in America® 2012 (Copyright 2011 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.) in sixteen different practice areas. First published in 1983, Best Lawyers is based on an annual peer-review survey in which more than 41,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.9 million votes on the legal abilities of other attorneys in their practice areas.
The practice areas and the attorney(s) listed in each area are as follows:
- Commercial Litigation: Ritchie Berger, Samuel Hoar, Jr., Karen McAndrew
- Corporate Law: Jeffrey McMahan, Brian Murphy
- Employment Law – Management: Robert McKearin, Jeffrey Nolan,
- Amy McLaughlin
- Healthcare Law: Spencer Knapp
- Immigration Law: Leigh Cole
- Insurance Law: Barbara Cory
- Litigation – Environmental: Samuel Hoar, Jr.
- Litigation – Intellectual Property: Shapleigh Smith, Jr.
- Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants: Ritchie Berger
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law: Spencer Knapp, Brian Murphy
- Non-Profit/Charities Law: Brian Murphy
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants: Ritchie Berger, Karen
- McAndrew, John Monahan
- Real Estate Law: Austin Hart, Molly Lebowitz
- Tax Law: Mark Langan
- Technology Law: Jeffrey McMahan
- Trusts and Estates: Mark Langan
Dinse, Knapp & McAndrew, P.C., with offices in Burlington, Vermont and Plattsburgh, New York, is one of the oldest and largest law firms serving Vermont and the Adirondack Region of upstate New York. For over 90 years, the firm has served its clients in important cases, transactions and legal developments.