Assisting clients by navigating Vermont’s complex real property laws, transactional procedures, title search practices and property regulation inspires my work as a paralegal. It is important to me that our clients enjoy a successful completion of their real estate projects, and I apply attention to detail, a broad base of knowledge, project management skills, and a dedication to problem-solving in order to achieve that goal. I particularly enjoy the history and analysis involved in researching property titles in the land records.
Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
I have 25 years of paralegal experience, specializing in all aspects of Vermont residential and commercial real estate and land use matters, including acquisitions, sales, financings, new development, owners’ associations, state and local permitting and research, land conservation, and complex title research. I also enjoy assisting clients to resolve boundary and other property-related disputes. As a project manager in our firm’s real estate practice, I strive to be responsive, thorough, sensitive to clients’ needs, and flexible with changing deadlines.
- Ski area acquisition.
- Research and conservation of a Vermont college campus.
- Due diligence and acquisition of utility line easements.
- Conservation of Middlebury College’s Bread Loaf campus.
- Title research and analysis for large and complex properties, including colleges and public institutions.
- Member, Vermont Paralegal Organization
- Associate Member, Vermont Bar Association
- PACE Registered Paralegal®, National Federation of Paralegal Associations