I identify the best immigration solutions for my clients based on their unique situations, whether employment or family-based. My mission is to help my clients develop a comprehensive strategy that supports and serves their long-term goals, rather than a short-term fix.
I practice business-based immigration and family-based immigration law.
I represent Chinese individuals and businesses in Vermont federal district court, as I understand their language, culture, and business practice. I work with Dinse’s litigation and business team to represent our Chinese clients and meet their legal needs.
- Over 10 years of experience in EB-5 visas.
- Assist international businesses to secure L visas for their international transferees, at USCIS and the land border.
- Assist foreign entrepreneurs to set up or purchase businesses for E-2 investor visa purposes.
- Successfully represented college professors, researchers, doctors, executives, and other professionals to obtain their green cards via the EB-1 and NIW path.
- Advise higher education entities and healthcare facilities for their H-1B and PERM based EB-2/EB-3 petitions.
- Advise students with their F-1 student visa needs.
- Assist performing groups with P-1 visas to perform in the U.S.
- Advise and assist businesses to obtain H-2B visas for their non-agriculture temporary employees.
- Marriage-based green card petitions and naturalization cases and received positive outcomes including clients with inadmissibility issues, and I-751 waiver cases.
- Chinese Mandarin
- Chinese Cantonese – proficient
Awards / Recognition
- Vermont Business Magazine Rising Stars 2013
- Member, New York Bar Association
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, New England AILA Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Magna Cum Laude
- Passed the Chinese bar in 2009
- Outstanding Graduate
- New York State
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Vermont